Wishful Wednesday....Spotlight Grammy Performance! Sadly I did not get to watch the Grammys we have no cable due to personal decision but I do get to watch my fave shows online. I watched the most clips I could of the grammys online. If I could steal someones spotlight performance at the Grammys it would be Beyonces!
I LOVE her!! I have always loved her from her old days in Destinys Child to now, how could you not love her? She is gorgeous, and is taking the music industry by storm. This girl is truly on top of the world, and proved that by taking 6 grammy wins. I am a hip hop junkie so I would love to spend a day in her shoes.
Who's grammy performance would you steal the spotlight from?
Beyonce Grammys 2010 Grammy Awards Performance



7 comments:
I didn't get to watch them either, but from what I hear she was FABULOUS! xoxo
I didnt watch either, but I love her.
Hi, Im a new follower and I think your blog is soooo cute! I loved Pinks performance!
she's so FIERCE. Love it.
I totally love her too!! She is just lovable :)
I got to watch the Grammy's and I looooved Beyonce's performance! I thought Pink was amazing as well!
Well as far as I know u could probably kick Beyonce's trash! and I'm so glad that P 90X helped u get back, but I always think u look great. I miss u so much, and can't wait to see u again so stay cool! love ya
Post a Comment