skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Kelseys still on vacay sooo ♪here I go again on my own, do doo♫. This weeks wishful Wednesday I decided it would be fun to ask,
If you could wish for a hair color other than your own what color would you choose?
Why did I decide upon hair color?? Well...you see it all sort of started when I was watching Greys, yes that rockin show that we all know and LOVE! # If you don't....I suggest you get hooked now.# Anywhoo, in the most recent episode Lexie Grey comes on with a whole new look.
Instead of her mousy brown hair she is platinum blond, and I think she looked pretty darn good as a blond. It got me thinking....we all know I am a girl who is constantly changing her mind about her hair. What color would I choose, probably blond. I've always wanted to do something drastic like that but haven't had the guts to bleach it in whole. For one- bleach is just BAD for your hair! Two- would it be worth it? I can't say whether I too will jump off the deep end like Lexie and go blond but it's fun to get lost in wishful thinking.
So what hair color would you go for? Blond, Brunette, Redhead?^
3 comments:
I've always been a blonde, but if I could pull it off, I'd love to be a red head!
I have been blonde and brunette... red would be cool maybe, like a deep purple red, but i know I couldnt pull it off.
I think the only hair color for me is brown! I've tried red and black, both not good and I am so pale I would definitely not look good blonde! haha
Post a Comment