skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Kelsey over at Seattle Smiths is out of town on a vacation she is the creator of Wishful Wednesday. So I decided to come up with my own since I can't seem to function without one. #
This weeks wishful wednesday topic is if you could steal a role from a television show (cancelled or currently on air) to play what would it be?

I would choose to play Jennifer Garners role on Alias. I LOVED this show, the idea of being an undercover government agent with all those crazy fun costumes and roles seemed like such an awesome adventure to me! This is one show that goes down in the record books for me. Did I mention how much I ^ women playing kick ace roles? I see a preview for a show or movie that involves a woman kicking butt I'm all over it! This is why I'm an Angelina Jolie fan. lol.
Now Tell me who's TV role would you steal?
2 comments:
I love Alias, we still watch them on DVD all the time!!! I would love to have played "Veronica Mars," Kristen Bell's character. My husband and I loved that show till it got cancelled. : (
Alias was one of my all-time favorite shows too!! I really liked Veronica Mars and Buffy the Vampire Slayer as well. Both featured powerful women!!
Post a Comment